Welcome to libEnsemble’s documentation!
libEnsemble is a Python toolkit for coordinating asynchronous and dynamic ensembles of calculations.
New to libEnsemble? Start here.
Try out libEnsemble with a tutorial.
Go in depth by reading the Overview.
See the FAQ for common questions and answers, errors, and resolutions.
Check us out on GitHub.
Users interested in updating to v0.9.0+ should read the Updating for libEnsemble v0.9.0 wiki.
- Advanced Installation
- Understanding libEnsemble
- Programming with libEnsemble
- Running libEnsemble
- Running on HPC Systems
- Multiprocessing with a Simple Sine
- Executor with Electrostatic Forces
- Executor - Assign GPUs
- Parallel Optimization with APOSMM
- Borehole Calibration with Selective Simulation Cancellation
- Generation Functions
- Simulation Functions
- Allocation Functions
- Calling Scripts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Known Issues
- Release Notes
- Contributing to libEnsemble
- Posters and Presentations