Welcome to libEnsemble’s documentation!¶
libEnsemble is a library to coordinate the concurrent evaluation of dynamic ensembles of calculations.
New to libEnsemble? Start here.
Try out libEnsemble with a tutorial.
Go in depth by reading the Overview.
Check the FAQ for common questions and answers, errors, and resolutions.
- Advanced Installation
- Understanding libEnsemble
- Programming with libEnsemble
- Running libEnsemble
- Running on HPC Systems
- Multiprocessing with a Simple Sine
- Executor with Electrostatic Forces
- Example User Functions and Calling Scripts